You’d be crazy not to try this delicious, healthy recipe! All ingredients are available at your local Sunset Foods.
GRILLED MARINATED SWORDFISH
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 swordfish steaks
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 4 slices lemon, for garnish (optional)
1. In a glass baking dish, combine the garlic, white wine, lemon juice, soy sauce, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix just to blend. Place swordfish steaks into the marinade, and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning frequently.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
3. Grill swordfish steaks for 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.
Hope you enjoy this delicious and nutritious meal as much as we have!